Have we ever discussed my addiction to all things sweet and cold? If you were to put a gallon of ice cream in front of me I could probably plow through the entire thing. It probably wouldn’t end well and I’d have a stomach ache for days, but I’m just saying!
If there was a self-help group for addicts of ice cream, I’d probably join. We literally had to move because we were frequenting DQ too often. Okay, that’s not totally the case. We moved for other reasons.
At any rate, I’ve been looking to alternatives to ice cream. Introducing my delicious Chocolate Mint Ice Pops. With only 3 ingredients these ice pops are certainly Easy as Breeze: Chocolate Almond Breeze, Magic Shell and Andes Candies. Not totally calorie-free but a little easier on the stomach.
These ice pops are super easy to make and your kids can help out too! I love that these ice pops are low in calories, offer a good dose of protein and tons of flavor. And if you’re a chocoholic like myself, you’ll want to try them out before the summer is over.
- 4 cups Chocolate Almond Breeze
- ½ cup Chocolate Magic Shell
- ½ cup crushed Andes Chocolate Mints
- In 4 plastic cups or a ice pop mold, divide the Chocolate Almond Breeze evenly (1 cup per ice pop). Place sticks/handles into the centers of the almond milk and freeze overnight.
- Carefully remove the ice pops from their molds. Place the Magic Shell into a bowl and dip half of each ice pop into the chocolate. Gently sprinkle the candies onto the Magic Shell before it hardens and then freeze for 1 additional hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
This “Easy as Breeze” post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. For more “Easy As Breeze” recipes made with five ingredients or less, visit Almond Breeze on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and Pinterest.