Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyToraniFrappe #CollectiveBias
I just returned from a little trip to California where the weather was beautiful and the skies were blue. I returned to Wisconsin to find myself surrounded by 30 degree temperatures, holiday displays in the stores and Christmas music flowing freely through the speakers. I guess it’s that time of the year! I have a strict no-Christmas policy until the day after Thanksgiving but I will be looking forward to my first peppermint mocha and will be making my own Peppermint Mocha Frappé drinks at home on repeat!
I love the combination of peppermint, chocolate and coffee and while I traditionally prefer it warm during the winter months there is also something soothing about a chilled peppermint drink. Today I’m teaming up with Torani and their Real Cream Frappé Bases to bring you this festive wintery drink. Their Real Cream Frappé Bases are easy to use, delicious and contain no preservatives. You simply pour these bases over ice and blend or add Torani Syrups and Sauces to customize your frappé the way you like it. The possibilities are endless! You can find these bases at your local Walmart store.
This recipe contains only 5 ingredients and is fun to make for your friends and family. You just blend and serve the beverage in a glass drizzled with Torani Chocolate Sauce. Right now you can save $2 on one (1) Real Cream Frappé Mix at Walmart and torani.com from 11/1/17 – 11/24/17 or while supplies last!
I know it’s chilly but this minty drink is the perfect way to celebrate cooler temperatures! ‘Tis the season, after all!
- 5 ounces Torani Real Cream Coffee Frappé Mix
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Torani Chocolate Sauce, to drizzle in glass
- Whipped topping
- 2 cups ice
- Combine the Torani Real Cream Coffee Frappé Mix, peppermint extract and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle Torani Chocolate Sauce around the inside of the glass and pour the blended drink inside.
- Top drink with whipped topping and additional chocolate sauce or crushed peppermint pieces before serving.