This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #McCormickONEatMeijer #CollectiveBias
Ever since I arrived back in the US I have found myself more pressed for time than ever! I’m back into the full swing of life with getting my house back in order, the usual weekly errands and cooking like crazy to make up for lost time. While eating out at some of my favorite restaurants was high on my list upon my return, this isn’t always the best option for trying to live a balanced lifestyle. With limited time I’ve had to come up with new ideas aside from grilling everything in sight to keep my dinners exciting. My new favorite meal: One-Pan Chicken Parmesan and Roasted Vegetables. It comes out perfect every time!
Of course this meal does not come without a little assistance from McCormick ONE® Seasoning Mixes. I spotted the Chicken Parmesan Sheet Pan seasoning at my local Meijer store and that’s where my inspiration began. These single-use seasonings make it easy to prepare dinner in one pan = easy prep and clean up! Mix the package with a protein and your favorite veggies for a delicious meal. Even when it seems there’s not enough time, making a homemade meal can be easy. I love that McCormick® recipe mixes create flavorful meals made with the perfect blend of McCormick® spices. No MSG. No artificial flavors. Easy to prep. Easy to clean up!
The chicken is easy to prepare by simply pounding out the chicken breasts so that they are of even thickness and then coating one-side of the chicken with the seasoning. I used a combination of eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash and red pepper for a flavorful and rustic vegetable side to accompany the chicken. Right before everything is ready to come out of the oven you simply spread a layer of marinara onto the chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and your meal is ready to go!
There are a wide variety of McCormick® recipe mixes available including Bourbon Pork Tenderloin and Glazed Salmon. I promise these seasonings will make your life so much easier if you’re in a dinner rush during the week! You don’t even have to be in a rush to enjoy them! Let me know what you think!
- 1 package McCormick® ONE Chicken Parmesan Sheet Pan seasoning
- 4 4 oz. chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or sliced fresh mozzarella
- 2 cups cubed eggplant
- 1 cup sliced and halved zucchini
- 1 cup sliced and halved yellow squash
- 1 cup red pepper cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425° F and spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Empty seasoning mix into shallow dish and discard any remaining seasoning. Press one side of each chicken breast into the seasoning and then place chicken on to the baking sheet.
- Place the vegetables into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and then toss to coat. Place the vegetables around the chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken for 10 minutes and then remove from the oven and divide the marinara sauce and mozzarella between the 4 patties.
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve immediately.