This post is sponsored by Dietz & Watson. All opinions expressed are my own.
A couple of weeks ago I was invited to attend a fun happy hour that was a collaboration between Dietz & Watson and Metro Market, which is a local grocery store in Milwaukee. There were some fun cooking demos, delicious meats and cheese appetizers and even a station to design your own cutting board! I paired some delicious local beers with tasty Dietz & Watson cheeses and meats and even helped to create a Quatro Fromaggio Flatbread for attendees.
Do you ever make flatbreads at home? I like to use naan bread as my base and cut up different ingredients so that my husband and I each get to create our own based on what we like. This is something really fun to do for a party or with your family! You can easily pop them in the oven or toast them on the grill for a toasty meal.
Dietz & Watson makes a variety of delicious cheeses including their Roasted Garlic, which is my favorite, and white cheddar. They also make a lot of delicious meats like prosciutto and chicken sausage which are also great additions to any flatbread. I like to finish my flatbreads off with fresh arugula but you can also try baby kale, micro greens, aioli or fresh feta cheese.
The Dietz & Watson happy hours will be happening at other Metro Market locations in the Milwaukee area through this month. Check their Facebook page if you are interested in attending for some tasty samples and food-demos!
- 2 Slices of Dietz & Watson Original Provolone Picante Cheese
- 2 Slices of Dietz & Watson White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slices of Dietz & Watson Roasted Garlic Cheese
- ¼ cup Dietz & Watson Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 Stonefire Naan Bread
- 1⁄2 Cup of Alfredo Sause or Marinara Sauces
- Additional ingredients if desired:
- Dietz & Watson Sliced Italian Meats: i.e - Prosciutto, Capocolla, Pepperoni, Soppressata
- Dietz & Watson Chicken Sausage
- Seasonal Greens: Arugula, Baby Kale, Spinach, Microgreens, Friese, Mache,
- Dietz & Watson Sauces - Sriracha Aioli, Sweet Red Pepper Mayo, Hoagie Dressing
- Preheat oven 400 Degrees F.
- Spread an even layer of Alfredo or Marinara sauce on top of the naan bread, leaving about a half inch without sauce for your crust. Begin topping with slices of cheese, spreading them evenly over the pizza.
- If desired place additional ingredients
- Set the flatbread in the oven to bake for about 5 mins or until the cheeses are melted and
- bubbling. Garnish with fresh herbs or additional sauces and greens.