Did everyone get some love over this past Valentine’s Day weekend? I had the pleasure of taking my mom out on a little date which was lovely. Because seriously, moms need a little love too you know!
But if you didn’t get enough love this weekend I have a recipe for you today that you will absolutely love. I’m seriously obsessed with Cuban sandwiches. I love the flavor combination and they really bring me back to my vacation in Miami from a few years ago. I also am really obsessed with sliders so I thought it would be perfect to make miniature Cuban sandwiches and swap out the pork for bacon. Because seriously, everyone loves bacon.
I made these Cuban Sandwich Sliders with Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Applewood Smoked Ham. I love that this ham is made with no artificial ingredients, and is minimally processed. Selects Natural has no artificial preservatives (the back side of each package lists the ingredients used to preserve quality), no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no gluten and no by-products. Seriously. With no artificial ingredients and real quality taste, you can rely on Oscar Mayer Selects Natural to be one thing that’s not too good to be true. Oscar Mayer Selects Natural is the perfect choice for anyone looking for quality cold cuts that have no artificial ingredients and delicious taste. I love their ham but they also offer all of this goodness in turkey, chicken and roast beef.
I decided to use Hawaiian rolls to prepare these sandwiches because 1) they are already perfectly sized for sliders and 2) I think that the sweetness of the rolls add a little something extra to the sandwich. I also like that these are perfectly sized for everyone in your entire family. Kids will be filled up on 1 and adults are usually pretty full after a serving of 2 sliders. You can make everyone in your family happy!
These sliders are quick and easy to prepare and you can have dinner on the table in no time. Served with a side of carrot sticks and dip gives you the perfect, well-balanced meal. Enjoy!
- 8 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 8 slices of precooked bacon
- 8 ounces Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Applewood Smoked Ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- 8 bread & butter pickle chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the Hawaiian sweet rolls in half and lay them out on a baking sheet. Place 1 ounce of ham onto the bottom of each roll. Break each piece of bacon in half and place 2 halves on top of each sandwich. Top each slider with a slice of cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Divide the Dijon mustard between the 8 roll tops. Place one pickle chip on the top of the melted cheese. Place the tops on each of the sliders and serve immediately.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.