This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PaceTacoNight #CollectiveBias
One of the foods that I found myself craving constantly while in Europe was tacos! Unfortunately, Europe just didn’t seem to be able to make decent Mexican food so I was stuck trying to make my own at our apartment with limited spices and cookware. Now that I’m back home I am looking for any reason to celebrate a Taco Tuesday and am utilizing all of my cooking tools at my disposal to make delicious fillings. Last week I pulled out my Instant Pot and made these delicious Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Tacos. If you don’t have an Instant Pot you need to order one because this little appliance will make all of your foodie dreams come true.
If you’re looking for an amazingly delicious and easy taco filling then you need to try this salsa chicken. With the help of Pace® Medium Picante Sauce and a few spices you can easily create this chicken. I like to season the chicken thighs with cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper before adding them into the base of my Instant Pot with a jar of Pace® Medium Picante Sauce. It’s as easy as that! This recipe is perfect for Taco Tuesday and also for meal prep.
Having a variety of toppings is also something that can really turn up your taco night. I like to have the standard cheese, lettuce, sour cream and tomatoes but olives, avocado and Pace® Medium Picante Sauce are also things that I like to incorporate. Pace® is America’s Favorite Salsa for Tacos, just in case you’ve been missing this key component to your tacos after all of these years! Click on the image below to order it online to be delivered directly to your house!
You can find Pace® products at your local Walmart or online. Whichever way to purchase it just remember, Tuesdays are for Tacos. Tacos are for Pace®. Enjoy this delicious salsa chicken filling with your family tonight!
- 16 ounces Pace® Medium Picante Sauce\
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Salt & Pepper
- Tortillas, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, salsa, avocados for serving
- Season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper and cumin. Place them in the bowl of the Instant Pot and add in the salsa. Set your Instant Pot to 'manual' and set for high pressure for 16 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot finishes, release the pressure and carefully remove the chicken from the base. Shred with 2 forks and then return to the base and mix with the salsa and juices.
- Serve the chicken along with warm tortillas, lettuce, cheese and other taco toppings.