Hi there. It’s me, Food n’ Focus. I know that things have been a bit sporadic as of late and I do apologize. I’ve had A LOT of things going on and just have not had as much time as I like to cook for all of my lovely readers.
Nonetheless, I am here today with a tasty snack to serve up at your upcoming Super Bowl party! I crafted this snack using Pillsbury crescent rolls and my favorite cheese hot dogs. I try to avoid eating too many hot dogs but they are sort of like my guilty pleasure. Especially cheddar-dogs.
I like that this recipe makes a deliciously poppable appetizer for a football party or it’s a great dinner meal for children. It’s quick and easy to prepare and only take 10 minutes to bake. Talk about the perfect snack or meal.
What’s on your menu for your Super Bowl party?
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 4 cheddar hot dogs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can beef & bean chili
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each crescent triangle carefully in half and press into the cups of a mini muffin tin.
- Cut each hot dog into 4 pieces and place 1 piece into each crescent. Top each hot dog with a sprinkle of cheese and bring the corners of the crescent together and seal.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool slightly before removing them from the pan. Serve with warmed chili.