There’s something magical about weekends, isn’t there? The promise of leisure, the luxury of time, and the joy of indulging in things we love. For me, one of the highlights of the weekend is the breakfast. On weekdays, I’m all about practicality – a quick bowl of yogurt and fruit to fuel my day. It’s enjoyable, but after a while, it can feel a bit monotonous. But weekends, ah, weekends are a different story altogether.
They are reserved for those indulgent breakfast foods that make my heart sing – waffles, pancakes, and the king of them all, breakfast sandwiches. Yes, you heard it right, breakfast sandwiches. There’s something incredibly satisfying about biting into a perfectly made breakfast sandwich, the flavors melding together in a symphony of deliciousness.
Now, let’s talk about a game-changer in my breakfast routine – the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker. When I first laid my eyes on this compact and cute little gadget, I was intrigued but also a bit skeptical. Could this small device really deliver on its promise of a perfect breakfast sandwich? Would it be easy to use, or would it end up gathering dust in a corner of my kitchen?
Hamilton Beach recently sent me this cute little Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Seriously, it’s pretty small and adorable which makes it super easy to store. I was a bit skeptical at first about how easy this thing would be to use or just how useful this thing would be. And the answer: VERY useful and easy to use. This little sandwich maker whips up a complete breakfast meal in no time flat. So much so that I don’t even have to wait for the weekend anymore for indulgent breakfast foods. (No, they did not pay me to say that.)
With just a couple of ingredients and 5 minutes you can make healthy and delicious breakfast sandwiches. This is also great for no-mess back-to-school breakfasts! I’m calling this sandwich ‘THE Breakfast Sandwich’ because it’s pretty much the ultimate combination of breakfast foods and gourmet flavors.
Eggs, bacon, Irish Cheddar and a few condiments finish off the perfect morning food. You’re going to want to start your day with this sandwich every day AND I’m giving away a Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker today so you too can try this out for yourself. Be sure to follow the post to the end to enter for your chance to win!
- 4 English muffins
- 8 slices precooked bacon
- 4 oz sliced Irish white cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups mesclun greens
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker until the green light is lit.
- While the sandwich maker heats, mix together the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
- When the sandwich maker is heated, place ½ of an English muffin into the bottom compartment and top with 1 oz of cheese and 2 slices of bacon.
- Crack 1 egg in the egg layer of the sandwich maker and sprinkle ¼ of the thyme, salt and pepper. Place the other half of the muffin on top of the egg and close the sandwich maker. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Slide the egg plate out from the sandwich maker and open the lid of the sandwich maker. Use a spatula to plate the sandwich.
- Remove the top of the sandwich and spread 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise mixture on top. Add 1 slice of tomato and mesclun greens and serve.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Fast forward to now, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker has revolutionized my breakfast game. It’s not just easy to use; it’s a joy to use. The speed at which it whips up a complete breakfast meal is nothing short of impressive. It’s so efficient that I don’t even have to wait for the weekend anymore for my indulgent breakfast foods.
I wholeheartedly endorse the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker. It’s a fantastic addition to any kitchen, and I can’t recommend it enough. And the best part? You too can experience the joy of effortlessly creating delicious breakfast sandwiches right in your kitchen. I’m giving away a Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, and I encourage you to enter for a chance to win.
Imagine starting your day with ‘THE Breakfast Sandwich’, a delightful combination of eggs, bacon, Irish Cheddar, and a few condiments. Trust me; you’ll want to start every day with this sandwich. So, go ahead, enter the giveaway, try the recipe, and here’s to many mornings of delicious breakfast sandwiches!